|Location:||Bodrum Mugla Turkey|
Designed, built and maintained by the same owner from new, Clarissa is the fulfilment of a dream. The owner wanted to create a vessel in which to cruise the world and simultaneously provide an elegant and comfortable home for his family and all those onboard. The inspiration for Clarissa came from the owners many years of experience cruising worldwide and his healthy respect for the sea. Safety, seaworthiness and structural integrity were of the highest priority.
The concept called for a ketch rig for ease of sail handling and the versatility of sail plans it allows a strong traditional construction and powerful twin Man diesels with tankage enough to cross the Atlantic, which indeed she has done. Inside we have a spacious deck saloon with generous window area, a second steering position, bar and sofa area.
Ondeck is a choice of seating areas for good or bad weather, a well-protected aft cockpit and helm station and large sunpads on both the coachroof and the foredeck.
Clarissa was constructed with Oak double framing reinforced with steel and then planked in 50mm Iroko. Only the best quality materials were used with the Iroko planks and Burma teak for the laid decks hand selected by the owner prior to it being purchased. The wood was then carefully dried and cut in Denmark before being shipped out to Turkey in a 40ft container.
The yacht's construction was completed in the traditional manner of the Turkish shipwrights and overseen by the both the owner and the Danish Marine Surveyor, Naval Architect and Yacht Designer, Arne Borghegn. All works were carried out to the satisfaction of the Danish Maritime Authority.
Although not built to Class, all dimensions on the hull including frames width and spacing, planking etc. are constructed to Lloyds dimensions for a Danish fishing vessel. Calculations for displacement, righting moment, general stability, mast placement etc were also carried out by Arne Borghegn.
Sail plan, running and standing rigging were designed by a collaboration of Danish companies, Dansail for the sails, John Mast for mast and boom manufacture, Frederiksen for running rigging, car placement and again Arne Borghegn supervising all.
All stainless used for deck fittings, portlight frames, rig hardware was certified 316L and the interior wood certified Mahogany. The quality is well evident in the fantastic condition apparent today...
The owner has lavished similar love and care on her maintenance, pulling her out of the water every year, completing a major refit in 2015, new Generators in 2017, new canvas and ice maker this year.
Accommodations are for 8/10 guests in 4/5 cabins. The full beam master cabin aftmost and one crew cabin with two bunks also aft which can also be used as a kid's cabin. There is a further guest double aft to Port. Forward are two further double cabins. Crew accommodation is for 3/5 in two doubles forward and the aft cabin with bunks.
All cabins are beautifully appointed with outstanding Mahogany paneling and joinery worked up and installed by the finest Turkish craftsmen. Each is served by individually controlled air conditioning and heating. All cabins are with ensuite bathrooms with separate heads and showers and also benefit from granite vanity tops and electric heads.
CLARISSA, on the market after a successful summer season is not your average Gulet. She is of extraordinary build quality and priced for a quick sale. She represents superb value and is in excellent condition. This is a much-loved family boat being sold only as the owner is acquiring a larger ves
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||MAN D2866TE Turbo|
|Cruising Speed:||9 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||12 knots|
|Length over all:||97'|
|Maximum draft:||9' 10"|
|Fuel capacity:||1585.03 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||1585.03 Gallons|
- Radar Detector
- Wind Speed and Direction
- TV Set
- Navigation Center
- CD Player
- Cockpit Speakers
- Washing Machine
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Microwave Oven
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Head
- Hot Water
- Fresh Water Maker
- Deep Freezer
- Sea Water Pump
- Battery Charger
- Teak Cockpit
- Cockpit Shower
- Teak Sidedecks
- Hydraulic Gangway
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Table
- Swimming Ladder
- Steering Wheel
- Hydraulic Winch
- Fully Battened Mainsail
- Gennaker/Cruising Spinnaker
- Furling Genoa
- FURUNO Plotter / sounder GP 1870 F
- FURUNO Fish finder FCV 600L
- FURUNO ARP Radar 1832 RDP 118
- FURUNO VHF FM 8500
- SIMRAD Radar / Chart plotter NSS 12
- GARMIN Autopilot / Wind / Depthsounder
- VHF Handheld ICOM IC M23 2 pieces
- Walkie Talkie ICOM 3 pieces
- Remote anchor control
- Remote Mast/Spreader searchlight control
- EPIRP ACR 12. SART MC MURDO transponder
- Satelite TV Track Vision 60 diameter
- Bang & Olufsen music system inside and outside
- Flat screen TV 45 in salon ( Motorized, hidden in furniture )
- TV/DVD players in all cabins
- Generators - 1 ONAN / Cummings 22,5 KW, 1 ONAN / Cummings 27 KW (Installed 2016/2017)
- Emergency pump 24 volt (Fire, Anchor wash etc.)
- Engine room smoke and fire system (Argon)
- Gearboxes ZF 3:1 Reduction
- Victron battery charger
- Victron Converter / Charger
- Traction batteries 12 pieces 2 volt.
- Engine batteries and others 9. 2 x propeller 4 blade 800 mm diameter
- 2 x stainless steel shafts 100 mm diameter
- Washing machines
- Dryer machine (New 2022)
- Water boiler (New 2022)
- SeaMar watermaker 380 liter / hour
- Several extra pumps (Starter, high pressure, air-conditioning etc.)
- 1 large built-in fridges
- 3 deep freezers
- 2 fridges in bar/salon 7
- 1 icemaker Isotherm (New 2022)
- All sailing rope (new 2021)
- New control system for engine room ventilation
- Frigit air-conditioning and heating system for all cabins, kitchen and salon
- Barbecue for external use
- Liferafts 2 x 6 persons
- Fixed fire exstinguishers 2 pieces 6 liter
- Portable fire exstinguishers 5 pieces 6 kilo
- Portable fire exstinguishers 6 pieces 2 kilo