|Location:||Antalya Antalya Turkey|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
The SARP Yachts 62m new build 'Project Nacre' can be completed in 24-26 months time and features a fast displacement steel hull designed by Van Oossanen Naval Architects out of Holland with exterior styling by Milan based Hot Lab design studio.The hull & superstructure are completed and ready to be outfitted.Built to ABS, MCA LY3 - 1,150 GRT - 6,500nm range @ 12 knots - full displacement steel hull with aluminum superstructure.
She is a large volume 62 meter with a gross tonnage of 1,150GRT with one of the most impressive design elements being the elongated exterior deck spaces and her ground breaking hull design. The streamline design gives her an aggressive fluid feel and with an impressive range of 6,500nm she not only looks gorgeous but is a true global cruiser.
Regarding the Fast Displacement Hull by Van Oossanen, this is a revolutionary design that has been featured on notable yachts like Heesen Galactica Star. The design allows for slender, sharp waterlines but it also allows for the same interior as a traditional hull form yet with increased performance & fuel efficiency. Van Oossanen is credited with the creation of one of the most efficient pieces of engineering the industry has seen in recent decades and SARP is proud to have him play a major role in the design of Project Nacre 62.
Combine the exterior design of well respected Hot Lab and you have a truly inspirational project that is waiting to be customized and delivered in a relatively short time line.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO U.S. RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS.
NACRE 62 A precious pearl of the sea.
|Vessel name:||PROJECT NACRE|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||CAT 3512C|
|Cruising Speed:||12 Knots|
|Maximum Speed:||17 Knots|
|Length over all:||203' 4"|
|Maximum draft:||11' 1"|
|Fuel capacity:||33327.96 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||6982.07 Gallons|
Easy words to say, but few stand in their own truth when they speak them, because true quality is demanding. It calls for the purest principles, the deepest commitments and only the truly dedicated will ever measure up.
But it s worth the search if you can find the road. There are subtle landmarks along the way and a discovery that drives you forward, and when you find true quality, it ll stop you in your tracks.
A supremely crafted superyacht is an unforgettable discovery, and it also tells a story. A story of absolute precision, trusted engineering, the finest materials and beautiful spaces, designed to be shared. Ultimately it s a story of those who built the yacht and their deep seated passion and determination to craft perfection.
When this comes to life in an exceptional superyacht, you can be sure you ve uncovered true quality. Yours, to enjoy and a story to continue.
At Sarp Yachts we take the long road to quality investing the time, refining the detail, gathering the best around us and expecting the best of ourselves.
We believe when you craft things of beauty to create experiences to last, there s no other way to achieve it.
Our expert, in-house team ensured we achieved three certificates of Quality Evaluations from the American Bureau of Shipping We make sure the company we keep is both talented and respected, working with industry experts.
Our philosophy and attitude underpin the way we work with deep-seated passion and determination to craft perfection.
Sarp Yachts, the quality life deserves.
OUR FAMILY FOUNDATION KEEPS IT PERSONAL
Sarp Yachts is proudly owned by the Kanatl family. The family also owns the ETI Group Companies making Eti and Sarp Group Companies two of the most influential and innovative entities in Turkey. Together, they lead the way in a spectrum of business categories including aeronautics, logistics, insurance, food and marine industry, with more than 10,000 employees. They are significant organisations, but collaboration with partners and clients is the key to the way we work we will always keep it personal.
STATE OF THE SHIPYARD
Sarp Yachts has founded one of the largest (10,000 m2) and most modern facilities in the Free Zone of Antalya in South Turkey. It s specifically designed for the new construction and refit of luxury motor and sailing yachts up to 70m in length.
A PRECIOUS PEARL OF THE SEA
Nacre forms the heart of a pearl s beauty. It is the beautiful crystalline shine that gives pearls their lustre, the iridescence that has beguiled mankind for generations. Sarp Yachts has named its next generation yacht after this highly prized, strong and resilient treasure.
Nacre 62 is a sleek, luminous yacht with every luxury imaginable. Its technological superiority is matched by the beauty of its hand-worked craftsmanship, including exquisite inlays of lustrous nacre throughout the interior.
Layers of elegant opulence to create your own pearl of the sea.
Long range 6,500 nautical miles at cruising speed of 12 knots. Silence and comfort at maximum speed of 17 knots.
Nacre 62m can accommodate 12 guests in six cabins, including a vast full beam Owners Suite on the main deck with private office, his & her walk-in closets. There are three alternative options for VIP Cabins and Guest Cabins on Lower Deck.
Nacre 62m is ideal for families looking for a luxury vacation. Her extensive exterior areas and extended swim platform offer unparalleled means of enjoying her cruising grounds. Beach Club with self-bar, dayhead, service areas and lounge sofas provides the perfect enviroment for the guests. The side folding hatches enlarges the area at maximum space and guests can have the water-edge feeling for a swim and a cocktail.
Maindeck aft is outfitted for socializing; a glorious space for viewing the horizon or enjoying the company of friends and family.
As part of sundeck, a dedicated bar and seating area with generously sized is the perfect spot for some after-hours entertaining, whilst the pool attached on the sundeck is fantastic for some midday refreshment. Pop-up elevator serving from Accommodation Deck to Sundeck for guests comfort. The whole yacht is magnificent playground, with two pools. and distinctive exterior styling with huge sitting areas and sunbeds.
"It's a long road that leads to true perfection. Short cuts and detours have no place on this journey, and that's why we take the time and honor the craftsmanship, to create something this exceptional." Emre Sandan, Shipyard Manager
Nacre 60m Motor Yacht
- Hull Type: Twin Propeller, Round Bilge Displacement
- Exterior Design: Hot Lab
- Interior Design: TBD
- Naval Architect: Van Oossanen
- Engineering: Van Oossanen
- Classification: ABS A1 Commercial Yachting Service, AMS,RW for Unrestricted Service
- Flag: Cayman Islands MCA LY3> 500 GT
- Hull: Steel (Grade A = St 42)
- Superstructure: Aluminum
- Length over all: 62.00 meters
- Maximum Breadth: 10.90 meters
- Moulded Breadth: 10.60 meters
- Draught (dwl): 3.40 meters
- Displacement(dwl): 880 tons (approx.)
- Gross Tonnage: 1.000
- Maximum speed: 17 knots
- Range: 6.500Nm at 12 knots (cruising speed)
- Fuel capacity:126.000 liters
- Fresh water: 26.400 liters
- Main engines: 2 x CAT 3512C 1500 kW @1600RPM, or similar
- Propellers: 5-blade propellers, NI-AI-bronze
- Main generators: 2x 200 ekW CAT C9.3, or similar
- Bowthruster: 1 x ZF TT 2000 - 180kW or similar
- Stabilizers: Zero Speed TM roll stabilizer system, Quantum, Naiad or similar
- Guests: 12
- Crew: 14
- Cabin: Full-beam Owners Suite with walk-in closets, his & her bathrooms and private office. There are three alternative options for VIP Cabins and Guest Cabins on Lower Deck.
- First option is four VIP Cabins with bathroom including Gym and Spa. Second option is two full-beam VIP Cabins and two twin Guest Cabins each with bathroom. Third option is four VIP cabin and a single cabin (for nanny) each with bathroom including Toy Store.
The Quality Life Deserves
"We believe our clients are not just buying a yacht. They are also buying time. Uninterrupted time away from the demands of life. We ensure our yachts are built to the highest standard to ensure time spent onboard delivers the ultimate enjoyment and creates stories to share."
- Yard No: NB102
- Type: Fast Displacement Hull Form
- Builder: Sarp Yachts
- Naval Architect: Van Oossanen Naval Architect, Netherlands
- Exterior Stylist: HotLab Yacht Design, Italy
- Interior Designer: TBD
- Engineering: Van Oossanen Naval Architect, Netherlands
- Delivery: 26 moths after signing the contract
- Construction: Steel Hull (Grade A = St 42), Aluminum Superstructure
- Classification: ABS A1 Commercial Yachting Service AMS MCA Code LY3 MAC (Cayman Island Shipping Registry)
- Length Overall: 62.00m
- Moulded Bean: 10.60m
- Maximum Bean: 10.90m
- Depth Centreline: 5.87m
- Draught (SLL): 3.40m
- Draught (DWL): 3.06m
- Waterline Length (SLL): 54,97m
- Waterline Length (DWL): 54,77m
- Displacement (SLL) 1043 tonnes
- Displacement (DWL): 880 tonnes
- Gross Tonnage: 1150GT
- Net Tonnage: 300.5 tonnes
- Displacement, design: 885 tonnes
- Max. Speed (@ 50% load draft): 17 knots
- Cruising Speed: 12 knots
- 6500 N. Miles approx. @ cruising speed
Tank Capacities (approx.)
- Fuel Tank: 126.160 liters
- Lub Oil Tank: 2.240 liters
- Grey & Black Water: 16.200 liters
- Sewage Tank: 2.480 liters
- Sludge Tank: 2.480 liters
- Hi-Fog Water Tank: 11.180 liters
- Fresh Water Tank: 26.430 liters
- Dirty Lub Oil Tank: 2.240 liters
- Treated Water Tank: 2.240 liters
- Bilge Tank: 3.000 liters
- Urea Tank: 7.560 liters
- Main Engines: CAT 2x 3512C 1500kW @1600rpm C Rating
- Gear Boxes: ZF 2x 7640 (4:1) Reverse Reduction, or equivalent
- Shafts & Propellers: TEIGNBRIDGE 2x (approx.) 1800mm diameter, 5-bladed in NiBrAl, or equivalent
- Generators: CAT 2x 185kW, or equivalent; CAT 1x 110kW, or equivalent
- Electricity: 3-phase, 4-wire and PE system, grounded neutral 230V / 400V, 50 Hz
- Batteries: MASTERVOLT or equivalent
- Steering System: DATA or equivalent
- Bow Thruster: ZF 1x 180 Kw or equivalent
- Stabilizers: NAIAD 1x Model 820 or equivalent
- Fuel Separator: ALFA LAVAL or equivalent
- Oil/Water Separator: RWO or equivalent
- Fire/Bilge Pumps: AZCUE Electric Fire & Bilge Pumps or equivalent
- Watermaker: IDROMAR 2x or equivalent
- Water Heaters: DIKO 2x or equivalent
- Fresh Water Pumps: WILO 2x or equivalent
- Sewage Treatment: HAMANN or equivalent
- WC System: EVAC Vacuum Toilet System or equivalent
- Air Conditioning: DOMETIC (approx.) 600,000 BTU w/Fresh Air Make-Up Unit, or equivalent
- HeinenHopman Engine Room Active Cooling System, or equivalent
- Anchor Windlasses: DATA 2x or equivalent
- Stern Capstans: DATA 2x or equivalent
- Anchors and Chain: MANSON 2x 450kg SHHP Galvanised Steel; or equivalent. Studlink Galvanized Chains
- Tender Crane: HYDROMAR 1x tender crane installed overhead in beach club, max 2500 kg SWL, or equivalent
- Rescue Crane: HYDROMAR 1x Certified rescue crane installed on forward deck, max. 1500kg SWL, or equivalent
- Pasarelle: HYDROMAR 1x Fully retractable hydraulic gangway, approx. 7m, max 200kg SWL, or equivalent
- Boarding Ladder: HYDROMAR 1x Hydraulic operated side ladder approx. 2,7m ser, height, max. 150kg SWL, or equivalent
- Telescopic Mast: HYDROMAR 1x Hydraulic operated telescopic mast located at foredeck, or equivalent
- Pools: CUSTOM 2x in-house production
- Mooring Bitts, Fairleads: CUSTOM Stainless Steel 316L polished
- Stanchions & Railings: CUSTOM Stainless Steel 316L polished
- Ship s Bell: CUSTOM: Stainless Steel with engraving of ship s name and year, polished
- Bimini Awning (optional): MAKEFAST 1x Electrically Operated Sunroof
- Weathertight Doors: BOFOR or equivalent
- Hatches: BOFOR or equivalent
- Beach Club Door Port: NEWTHEX 1x Port watertight aluminum door opening upwards, or equivalent
- Beach Club Door Stbd: NEWTHEX 1x Stbd. Watertight aluminum door opening downwards, or equivalent
- Transom Door Aft: NEWTHEX 1x Aft watertight aluminum door opening upwards, or equivalent
- Owner s Balcony: NEWTHEX 1x Stbd weathertight aluminum door opening downwards, or equivalent
Fire & Safety
- Safety: SLOAS 2x A Pack Liferaft 16 person + 1x A Pack Liferaft 10 person for each side, or equivalent
- CASTOLDI Rescue Boat Jet Tender 14RB/SOLAS or equivalent. Safety equipment according to Classification and Flag State
- Fire Fighting: MARIOFF Pressured Watermist System for accommodation and technical areas, or equivalent. Portable fire extinguishers located throughout in accommodation. Firefighting equipment according to Classification and Flag State
- Alarms: Customized Engine Alarm Monitoring System. CONSILIUM Fire Detection & Alarm System, or equivalent. General Alarm System. Internal Door & Escape Hatches Alarm System
The yacht has five decks; Bottom Deck, Lower Deck, Main Deck, Upper Deck and Sun Deck. The Yacht is designed and outfitted to accommodate 12 guests and 13 crew; with a total of 25 persons.
Cabin: Full-beam Owners' Suite with walk-in closets, his & her bathrooms and private office. There are three alternative options for VIP Cabins and Guest Cabins on Lower Deck.
First option is four VIP Cabins with bathroom including Gym and Spa. Second option is two full-beam VIP Cabins and two twin Guest Cabins each with bathroom. Third option is four VIP cabin and a single cabin (for nanny) each with bathroom including Toy Store.
Laundry, Cold Room, Technical Spaces, and Storages
Engine Room, Beach Club with lounge sofas, Steam Room, Dressing, Shower and Day head. 4 double VIP Cabins with walk-in-closets, vanity desk, and bathrooms with separated shower and toilet areas. 5 twin Crew Bunk Cabins with bathrooms, separate Officer Cabin and Engineer Cabin with bathrooms. Crew Mess and Storage. A dedicated GYM area and SPA are located at the Accommodation Deck for guests. There are three layout options for Guest Accommodation at the Lower Deck.
Sunbeds, lounge chairs and bar on the aft deck. Main salon with large sofas, coffee tables located at aft. Day head, Pantry and Galley. Formal Dining Lounge for 12 people. Owners Suite with a private office, separate his & her bathrooms, walk in closets, vanity table, lounge sofas and private balcony. One double VIP Cabin with bathroom.
Dining table for 14 persons and lounge sofas located on the aft deck. Upper Lounge/Cinema located at the aft with sofas, bar and play card table. Day head and Pantry with storage and technical areas. Wheelhouse located on forward with officer desk and back sofa. Captain Cabin with bathroom and Officers Lounge. Rectangular Pool on the foredeck with lounge sunbeds and lounge sofas. Rescue boat to be stored on foredeck.
Rectangular pool with sunbeds located forward. Fully equipped Wet bar with bar stools and large lounge sofas on the aft. Pop-up elevator serving from Accommodation Deck to Sundeck for guests' comfort.
Optional items and systems listed below have to be examined and reviewed upon applicability on the engineering side. Builder will make essential cost and technical analysis. According to the final design and engineering's done by Exterior & Interior Designer and Naval Architect; some options would be found inapplicable.
MTU 12V4000 M65R
LLOYD REGISTER COMFORT CLASS REGULATION
ENGINE ROOM AIR COOLING SYSTEM
AUTOMATIC SLIDING DOORS OTHER THAN MENTIONED IN THE SPECIFICATION
FUEL STRIPING SYSTEM
CENTRAL VACUUM CLEANING SYSTEM
GLASS BRIDGE PANELS FOR WHEELSHOUSE AND WING STATIONS
WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
HELIDECK, NON-CERTIFIED, TOUCH & GO
LOADING HATCH FOR CREW AT LOWER DECK
ANCHOR OBSERVATIONS HATCHES FOR PORT & STARBOARD
HIGH-GLOSS VENEER FINISHES FOR INTERIOR
METALLIC TOPCOAT PAINTING
MULTIFUNCTIONAL TRANSFORMER OPACMARE FOR SWIMMING PLATFORM
ELECTRIC PEDESTALS FOR EXTERIOR TABLES
AUTOMATIC WHEELSHOUSE HELM SEATS
AIR SPA SYSTEM FOR POOLS
BOAT BOOMS SYSTEM TO ATTACH TENDER ON THE YACHT
FLIR THERMAL PTZ CONTROLLABLE CAMERA
IT/WI-FI MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
LIGHTING, AC AND AUTOMATIC CURTAINS CONTROLS FROM ENTERNTAINMENT SYSTEM
IRONING MANGLE IN LAUNDRY
Current Production Status
Steel hull ABS approval has been completed. A letter/document regarding delivery has been obtained from the classification society. The aluminum superstructure has been delivered to ABS and approved. Steel hull sandblasting process has been done. The planned hull-superstructure joint operation has been completed.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.